Presented during the 8th Open House in September 2021 for the first time
Replacement of the lighting system by energy-saving LED lamps
Information, tests, training – now on a surface of 600 sqm
We celebrate our 7th Open House together with the inauguration of a new factory hall for the assembly of large-scale production (total area: 15.000 sqm).
The first 6-axle CNC controlled metal-cutting machine with robot support was acquired.
Construction of a new factory building for finishing and packing.
As the global market and technology leader HERZOG celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Development and construcion of the first variation braider of the series VF.
Development and construction of the first radial braider for braiding preforms of composite materials.
By now the fifth generation takes over the management. The production and office space was expanded by another 1.200 m².
More significant expansions are realised on site in Oldenburg.
Construction of an advanced manufacturing center. Mrs. HERZOG takes over the management after the passing of her husband. First worldwide patents.
HERZOG moves to Oldenburg in the Northwest of Germany. Oldenburg is the birthplace of Eva Maria Wicking to whom HERZOG’s director, August Günther, is married since 1944. New factory built up on a ground of 20.000 m². Start of production in 1951.
The third generation takes over management. World war II leaves the company fully bombed out: restart in Oberkotzau in Southern Germany.
August Herzog junior takes over from his father. Growing exports and expansion bring the company forward.
August HERZOG founded the company HERZOG in Wuppertal, center of the textile industry at that time. Construction of braiding machines for: cords, elastic and non-elastic laces, bootlaces and ropes.